Who am I?
I'm a graphic artist living in Dordrecht (the Netherlands).
What I do
I'm an art director at CoolGames (Amsterdam) where I'm responsible for the visual style, consistency and quality of some of the casual (2D) games we develop.
For the past 15+ years I've worked at different games and software companies.
There I've been able to develop my art direction - 2d artwork - illustrations - graphic design - UI and icon design skills for various platforms.
A list of some of the projects I've worked on:
- Battleship - Hasbro (facebook) --link below in the media section--
- Daily Sudoku (facebook) --link below in the media section--
- Snake - Nokia (facebook)
- Arkanoid - Taito (facebook)
- Double Dare (facebook)
- Pen Pineapple Apple Pen the game (Line)
- Line sudoku (Line)
- Bubble Charms 1 & 2 (web)
- Pacman Mahjong (web)
- Dungeon Descender (web)
- Fairytale Fights (PS3, Xbox360)
- Eyepet (for PS3 eyetoy)
...and many more.
What inspires me?
I draw inspiration from everything around me like movies, cartoons, video games, comics and even music but also a trip to the zoo or a museum always spark my imagination and fill up the creative bank account in my head. Work from other artists inspires me as well. Oh, and dinosaurs!